Re: [FWDLK] Brain's Message.

Hi Brian,

My 1958 Plymouth has been restored for about 7 yrs. , of course there is always something that can be improved on.  She is a "Christine" presently
having the 318 2X4 setup, also equipped with 45 RPM record player, tinted glass, power steering, brakes, tissue dispenser, steering wheel clock, rear window defoger, dual rear antennas, Mirrormatic inside rearview mirror, power seats,  bumper wing tips, and accessory front grille guard.  I hope to get around to rebuilding the 350 Cu. In. and 2X4 setup for it along with factory A/C someday soon.

Best Wishes,

B.J.