[FWDLK] kroil

I just placed an order for aerokroil and figured I'd mention it to the group
again. Once you use this stuff, i garuntee you'r wd-40 or liquid wrench will
sit on your shelf for ever.
I've only used aero kroil but just ordered sili-kroil and lubricone. The
nice thing is you can now order thru the web. This stuff is also not
available retail.
It's unreal. If you buy it and don't like it, let me know, I'll buy it off
you

Check out
www.kanolabs.com

Nick