[FWDLK] Welcome Ken Fermoyle

Hello List,

I'm sure I speak for all Forward Looker when I say it's a pleasure to
have Ken on the list. His direct involvement with the cars we love as an
automotive writer is a valuable resource.

Ken, I encourage you to share some of your experiences during this
period. What did you and your fellow writers think of Chrysler's lineup
in the mid-50s to early-60s? We know you certainly liked the 1955 300.
What were some of your most memorable experiences dealing with Chrysler
at this time? What were those Exner cars like to drive fresh out of the
box?

LOOKING FORWARD to hearing more about your career,

Bruce in Tulsa
1960 DeSoto Fireflite