[FWDLK] Motor Life 08/56: Fermoyle's 1956 "Forecast from D

[FWDLK] Motor Life 08/56: Fermoyle's 1956 "Forecast from Detroit."

About Ken and his articles on my site -- I have one I'm working on posting now
(OCR program slow torture -- does best taking text from clean, white paper and
these Motor Lifes' pages are a little less than white, now) from the August
1956 issue of Motor Life, Ken's "Forecase from Detroit."  Coming:  unit
construction, 14-inch wheels, compound curved windshields, roof styling, dual
headlights, pushbutton transmissions, torsion bars, and (gasp) swivel front
 seats.

Stay tuned.  I'll post them as I find them.  And thanks Ken for letting me
have them there.

Regards,
Chris