[FWDLK] Thanks and praise

A quick couple of thoughts:

I'd like to join many of you in thanking Dave for all his good
work during the past year, both on the FLML and the FL
calendar.  I've been involved in other MoPar related lists and
this has been by far the most congenial, informative and best
run of the lot.  My virtual "hats off" to you, Sir.

Thanks also, to our list member Jack Johnson.  I recently bought
45 NOS parts from him and am 100% satisfied.  They were all
exactly as described and expertly wrapped for safe shipping.
Jack, it was a pleasure to do business with you; continued
success.

And . . . thanks for letting me share this.  All the best to all
of you.

Charles
1961 Lancer 770