[FWDLK] Parts car and Garage Sale page plus Birthday kudos

[FWDLK] Parts car and Garage Sale page plus Birthday kudos

Hi all,
        Just a note...I picked up a '61 Plymouth 4 door Sedan for a parts car, should
any of you be in need of any '61 parts.  The gentleman I got the car from also
have some '61 Dodge dash parts, steering columns, and a tinted windshield and
rear window.
You can see the parts car at
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sc68cuda/wagon.html";>Wagoon Web Page</A> , and
I'm putting some of the seller's parts on my
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sc68cuda/garsale.html";>Garage Sale</A> page.
I'll be adding some of my extras as time allows.
        I'd also like to take this opportunity to echo the sentiments of many of the
members of the mailing list... I've never seen such a helpful, interesting
group of people in my life!  You hear so many bad things about "The
Internet"... obviously there are not very many groups of such dedicated
hobbyists online.
        Thanks again to Dave (with the help of many of you ) for taking his time to
make the list, the web site, the server, and the calendar (really excellent!)
all work with such apparent ease... I've been working on my own web page, and
I can tell you, it's no cake walk.   I'd rather troubleshoot a Thermo-Quad or
Lean Burn any day of the week!  Nice work, Dave.
        Take care, and Thanks for "Year One" (or is that Year Zero, in computer
parlance?)

Steve Charette
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sc68cuda/home.html";>Home for Wayward Mopars
</A>