[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth literture

  I have scaned in a piece of 1958 Plymouth  literature that state what
the magazines of the time had to say about the new Plymouth. I have them
scaned in sideways those of you that are knowledgeable can turn them to
read or else you will have to read them sideways. The front and rear
scans are about 800kb.The article gives name and month of magazine the
article is in and picture of the cover of that magazine.  Those of you
that wanted the 1958 Plymouth Fury fabric scan that have not received
them let me know.
David Wallace
58Fury