[FWDLK] Mustang II front in instalation?

[FWDLK] Mustang II front in instalation?

So what ever happend to the fellow who was planing to install one of those
mustang front end kits to his.......... wasnt it a 58 plymouth Bellvedere or
fury........ streetrod? I seem to remember him saying he'd keep us updated. Im
real interested in having some real disk brakes (the power brakes on my Belle
just scare the hell out of the wife though their doing fine- this is a driver
not a show car, actually a mild (very mild mind you) - that means that
externally were giving her her classic look but with a few small idiosycrasies
like 14 inch wheels, whoda thought the hubcaps still fit perfectly?) anyway
does anyone or the fellow himself have any information as to his progress?
thanx,.............uplate with a minor cold, ric.