[FWDLK] ?? replacement, modern gauges, for a '59 Ply belle???

[FWDLK] ?? replacement, modern gauges, for a '59 Ply belle???

IM having some serious problems getting these old gauges to work or finding
anyone who's willing to work on em even, so IM seriously thinking of opting
into something I can readily get parts for. (yeah I know wine, wine, wine)
Anyone explored the options on a similar problem? I looked in Hemmings and let
me say thats great for randomly finding certain things like rebuilt
alternators or engine parts and the like but Im not into sifting through all
the chaos (i.e., related and unrelated categories, etc.) to find a non
drivetrain or non external body related part. Help please!          thancs
again, ric