[FWDLK] car realated, not forward look

I had something happen to me this weekend and I was pretty pissed.
I saw an ad in the paper for a "55 Chevy Wagon Rear"
I call the guy and ask him what gears are in the rear and he tells me 3:70
so I tell him I'll come buy Saturday and look at it. I drive 2.5 hours to
get to his place, he brings me into the garage and points to the bench and
all that is sitting there is the set of gears that bolts into the housing.
I never thought to ask the guy, I expected to see the entire rear.. I think
he ad should have read "Gears from a 55 chevy wagon"

All was not lost though, knew of another rear an hour from there and bought
that one. The day wasn't a complete loss.

Nick