[FWDLK] I did it again.

Well, I've done it again. I lost the keys to my plymouth, both sets. I'm
still searching. They must both be toghether. This is what happens when you
have 6 vehicles, lice in between 2 houses and have 2 rental garages. The big
problem I can see is that my gas cap is a locking gas cap. Any idea how to
get it off without wrecking the filler tube.

The car is not locked, nor is the truck, So I can run a hot lead to the coil
and bring the car to my new house. But If I don't find the keys, I'll have
to change the locks.

Nick