[FWDLK] FW:

I inquired abouth the questionable 57 stuff on ebay, here was the response
 ----------
From: sfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: SperdutoN@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re:
Date: Monday, March 15, 1999 10:23AM

On 03/15/99 09:36:00 you wrote:

>Hi, I saw your ad on ebay for the 57 Plymouth stuff.
>Where in Eastern Pa are you located, I'm from NJ
>
>Nick

Hi Nick,
I'm located in Douglassville, PA, right between Reading and
Boyertown/Pottstown.  This stuff
have been inside for the last 30-40 years, but it's not 100% complete, only
95%.
>From North Jersey, Take west 78 to route 100 south to route 562 west. Around
6 miles from the
route 73/562 intersection light.      From south jersey take Walt Whitman to
76 West to 202
South to 422 West, after Pottstown there is a light, take right, go five
miles to another light,
turn right go one mile on right hand side.
Come and look at it if you want to before bidding.
The bumper/grill is missing.  Everything else is there including hood,
headlight bezels,fenders,
chrome, inner fenders, headlights, and hood ornaments. There was a left side
headlight bezel on
ebay that just went for $41.50. So I figured that the both as a set is worth
at least $83.00.  I
have the reserve at $250, low for the shape this is in.
STEVE