[FWDLK] '56 Imperial Tag Decode

Hey all-

I was wondering if anyone on the list could decode the tag from my
Imperial:

_______________________________________

                    CHRYSLER DIVISION                     |
MODEL  |  PAINT  |  TRIM  |  SCHED  |  ITEM    |

56                137               61        730        1756      |
5                  1 6
6                     |

|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|J|K|M|S|T|U|V|W|                        |

3099                           |

Also, does anyone have the references to decode the paint code?

Thanks,

Eric Skowron