[FWDLK] Refurbish Headliner/windlace

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of a way to refurbish (dye/stain) a cloth headliner
which is water stained WITHOUT taking it down?  Its in pretty good
shape except for the stains.  I've never done anything to a headliner
before, but it seems to me that a spray dye might work??  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Joe (and Jason)
56 Belvedere