[FWDLK] Modern gauges

Richard Allen wrote:

> I'm having some serious problems getting old gauges (for my
'59 > Plymouth) to work or finding anyone who's willing to work
on them

Vintage Auto Parts of WA offers a gauge rebuilding service.  My
old catalogue quotes $98/gauge but you should check with them on
current prices.  They also feature some NOS gauges ('37 - '53).
Contact them at (800) 426-5911.

Let us know how this goes.  Good Luck!

Charles
1961 Lancer 770