[FWDLK] Plymouth Bulletin

Hi All,

I got the Jan-Feb '99 issue of the Plymouth Bulletin today, and thought
I'd give some Forward Look highlights:

- John Paxos (list member) had a great 2 page article about the "Golden
Fury" get together at Das Awk Fest (Macungie) this summer.  Also
pictured was Glenn Barratt's (list member) photo of the Albany
All-American Car Show.

- A man named Harold Lewis, from Lubbock, Texas wrote to ask why there
was so little interest in 1958 Plymouths.  I called and let him know
that there's a LOT of interest!!! =)

- Lars Larson (list member) had a nice letter on "Computers, Progress,
and the Car Collector".  Way to go, Lars!  It's nice to see someone
praise computers rather than gripe about them.  His article helped
explain why the computer was so valuable in the car hobby.

- Frank Chillemi wrote an interesting story about driving a 1958
Plymouth Sport Suburban from Toledo, Ohio to northern Michigan -- with a
"full" casket in the back.

- Michael Owens (list member) wrote up a nice resource list of MoPar
sources on the web -- and we're listed! Ever seen a 1957 Fury Coloring
Book?  Check out
http://gopher.sos.state.mi.us/history/museum/kidstuff/fifties/fury_col.html

-Dave

-

|              THE FORWARD LOOK NETWORK               |
|  For owners and enthusiasts of all 1955-1961 MoPars |
|             http://www.ForwardLook.Net              |