Re: [FWDLK] Mustang II

as per nick's statement,

this is me, it wasnt a mustang front end.... i had sub-framed a 57plym with a
caprice chassis in the past, and am now doing the volare conversions i talked
about a few movths ago.  as i said, i will be making detailed instructions of
exactly how much to cut off the struts, hose standoffs, and snubber frame
changes.. and will work with dave about getting pics of the process on the
website.

a benefit of the disc swap is a reduction in lock-to-lock due to shorter
steering arms on the spindles [which are 2-piece]

jim