[FWDLK] QUESTIONS

I am new to this list serve and I have a few general questions.
I have a 56 Belvidere sedan with a 277 4 barrel.  I also have a 55 dodge
parts car with a 270 with a tubular 4 barrel intake and I was wondering how
compatible parts for these engines are (intake and heads). Also what
other types of engines  have similar parts.
I also need to know the size of the wheel bolt pattern.
One more thing for now, does anyone know where I can get a new front
drivers side floor board at a good price.

Thanks for your help,

Ray Ziler