[FWDLK] 56 Chrysler Windsor For Sale

Hi All,

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I found this car for sale while searching my local Auto Shopper Magazine...

Here is how the add reads;
1956 Chrysler Windsor- all numbers match, all original parts, began restoration, lost storage, 331 disassembled Hemi, int. rewired, $1400.00 firm, (732) 736-9593

I saw a black and white photo of the car, can't tell much from it though.  Just figured I'd pass it along.

John Sgro