[FWDLK] '59 Desoto shells

Hello list,
Hope someone out there can help a friend of mine who owns a '59 Desoto
Diplomat. He needs a set of 60 thou over shells for his 318, and has been
told that you can't buy them in England. If anyone knows of a source, could
you please contact me with (if possible) prices and addresses/phone
numbers.
Thanks,
Anthony Knight.