Re: [FWDLK] Foward Look Model Cars.

Hi All,

I thought I'd throw in my two cents worth.  While its nice to see  that some model company's are making 58 Plymouth Street Rod models and such, the
reason why no one else has made any STOCK Forward Look Car Models or
Christine Models is due to JoHan Models having a very strict arrangement with
Chrysler Corp. pertaining to copyrights and so on.  They have had a lock on all
MoPar Models of our vintage for a long time and wouldn't release any patents on
them.  (At least this is what information I gathered from researching)  Perhaps
there finally easing up there restrictions, and maybe we'll be seeing some more cars from other manufacturers in the future. We can only hope.

Regards,

B.J. Pultanovich
1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr Ht.