[FWDLK] Door/Window handle Tool

Hi to all,

Being pretty new to this, I'm sure this is a stupid question (unless
you believe that there are no stupid questions).

Can anyone tell me where to locate the tool to remove the inside
handles on a 56 Belvedere?  I can't find any in the common parts
books/suppliers catelogs.  A picture with dimensions is shown in the
service manual and I guess one could be made - but I figured that I
could buy one someplace!

I've tried various pry bars, shims, etc., without much success (unless
you call messing up the washer and upholstery  sucessful).

Any help??   Thanks in advance.

Joe and Jason
56 Belvedere