Re: [FWDLK] Foward Look Model Cars.

Don't forget the beautiful Chrysler Corp. cast metal 1/43rd
scale Chrysler K310, 57 Dodge 2 dr h/t and 57 Dodge
convertible, 57 Fury, 55 C300, 56 300B, 60 300F, 56 DeSoto
Adventurer, 48 Chrysler T&C, and many others that Western
Models, Buby and Brooklin have been building for quite a
while...the models are out there guys - you just have to
look for them.  Try EWA's website - over the years they have
carried most of them.

Brian