Re: [FWDLK] Foward Look Model Cars.

Has anybody else done business with The Modelhaus? They supply resin type
models and offer an interesting variety of models. I've recently purchased a
1/25th scale '57 Plaza 4 door sedan, but they also offer:
'59 Dodge convert
'60 Dodge wagon
'59 Sport Fury convert
'56 Belvedere convert
'57 Belvedere 2 door hardtop
'60 and '62 Chrysler wagons
'61 DeSoto 2 door hardtop
'61 Dodge Polara wagon
'58 Plymouth 2 door hardtop and convert
plus what ever new models they may have out.You can e-mail them at
modelhaus@xxxxxxxxx or call 217-864-4402 in IL.

Dan
'57 Belvedere 2 door hardtop
'57 Suburban 2 door wagon