Re: [FWDLK] door handle tool

In a message dated 3/22/99 3:24:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, dhomstad@FIELD-
WORKS.COM writes:

<<      L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 This is also known as a GM door handle/window crank removal tool. I have
 used it unmodified to hold back the door panel while using a screwdriver on
 the clip. Costs about 2 bucks. >>

on GM products, use the JUNKYARD method, simply slip a rag behind handle, clip
pops right off, usually sticks to the rag, dont have to chase clip. works alot
better than a tool. not sure if its the same with early mopar.
doc