Re: [FWDLK] In My Opinion!!!

The "Forward Look" slogan is used in some of the 55 Plymouth advertising I
have collected but it is not given the same prominence as it would be given
in the 56 ads.  I believe that the forward look vee logo did not appear
until 56...

Didn't the November 54 announcement of the new 55 Chrysler products use the
slogan "The 100-Million Dollar Look"?

Robert