[FWDLK] In My Opinion!!!

In My Opinion!!!
Could be the steel plate in my head or the "Voices" I hear from time to
time!
Not putting Chrysler down for doing business with the government But!
I want to know why they built a multi million dollar design facility and
factory !
Was it to push out the "k" car to cover up the designing of the Viper
and all the rest of the overpriced "  supposedly affordable"  passenger
and sports cars? It's like we first had tube radios then the micro chip
just showed up! The transition was too close! Correct me if I'm wrong !
But the time frame sure was the same!, Auto manufactures are six months
ahead of them selves now by introducing new models  before the year is
up! and they haven't even sold all the ones manufactured for that year!
And where do these vehicles go when the new ones arrive?
What gives?

Also did the Forward Look start in 55 or 56? 1955 was the year for total
body restyling.

Just some questions that have plagued me in the past that need answered.

Mark