[FWDLK] Forward Look Insignia

While digging through some lit just now I found a copy of the 1954 annual
Report for Chrysler which has the emblem on both covers and says 'THE
FORWARD LOOK" on the back .

Another interesting item is a brochure titled "The press previews THE
FORWARD LOOK"  the insignia is used here also on the front cover.  this
shows all sorts of articles written by the press after attending the preview
on October 11 1954.

Also found a sales booklet titled the forward look which again has the
insignia and shows all of the 55 model line with many references to the
forward Look!

The insignia must have been used from day one!