[FWDLK] Earliest use of the Forward Look

[FWDLK] Earliest use of the Forward Look

About a year ago I found some 1955 cutouts for sale and purchased them.
They are a series of side views of the new 55 Chrysler products  that were
given out to commemorate the 1954 Thanksgiving day parade.  Every one of
them has "THE FORWARD LOOK " WRITTEN IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER.   Therefore
the designation was in use immediately it would seem since the Thanksgiving
Day parade was early in the production year and I'm sure these cards were
planned before the parade.  They were made so that you could cut on the
dotted lines around the car , bend back tabs on the ends and have a cut out
to sit on your TV or in my case on top of my computer.