[FWDLK] pinion seal/St. Regis emblem

I need help. I cannot get a cross reference number for the pinion seal on the rear end of my 55 New Yorker.( model C68)  The original equipment part number is 1404504. I have come pretty close but no cigar with a national seal #413470. This was after going to a local seal distributor and he miked it.  It is just a shade to large in diameter. If anybody has a good cross reference part number for National or CR please let me know.
Also I am still trying to find a St. Regis emblem for the drivers side roof pillar. Any Condition.
Thanks
Ron Dulmage
Highland Village TX