[FWDLK] OK, NEW GUY!!

        I was proded into an introduction so here goes.I am David Curtis,Born and
raised in Lynnwood Wa.Thats 14 miles North of Seattle.Just to make it
clear,the NW really does have cities.It's not just rain and wilderness like
everybody thinks.:-)  I do not own a > forward look car.But love all these
mopars. I own a 65 Dodge Hemi Coronet   . 68 Barracuda,69 Dart GT,62 Plymouth
Savoy,73 Dodge Truck. Those are the ones that run.I do alot of speciallty
rebuild of components on these cars and it is starting to fall back into the
older cars.So I figured it would not hurt a bit to learn all I can from the
folks that own them. I may be able to help some as well. I rebuild aluminum
and cast iron torqueflites,steering gears,diffs and whatever I can find parts
for. Well enough I suppose,I hope to be talking with some of you. Take Care
david