[FWDLK] Wiring

I replaced my entire wiring harness or should I say harnesses with new reproduction harness. I had it made by Narragansett Reproductions, Ed & Miki Pease at 107 Woodville, Road, P.O. Box 51-0051, Wood River Junction, Rhode Island 02894. (Phone 401 364-3839) My car is a 55 New Yorker St. Regis with harnesses for power windows, seats etc. The harness fit like a glove, I have had zero problems with it. I would recommend them highly. The wiring is the exact reproduction including color and gauge.
For those of you who get Hemmings check out my car in the April issue in the letters page.
Ron Dulmage