[FWDLK] Wiring

Here is my take on the wiring deal. If the wiring is right, (no shorts
etc) and if the circuits are properly fused this whole discuussion is a
moot point. To me it's like discussing which type of wood will burn
slower in a house fire. If you want the absolute protection add a
fusible link to every thing but your starter circuit but I don't
personally think that is necessary . Just be careful when repairing
wiring and put a fuse in the 12V supply at least when you test it the
first time. For what it's worth.
DOn DulmaGE