[FWDLK] tool source-tubing bend/flare, pitt. arm puller, br

[FWDLK] tool source-tubing bend/flare, pitt. arm puller, brake bleeder MUST HAVE

And the beat goes on...
Try The eastwood company.
1 800 345 1178
and
1 800 820 9042 in Canada
These are 96 prices, better add 15%- Pittman arm puller is $27, tie rod
puller $65, various tubing benders and flaring devices,  all sorts of buffing
compound and wheels, and that jack of all trades the MityVac.
If U R tired of doing that two man bleeding chore each spring, and to more
than one car, U need the MityVac.
You use hand pumped vacuum to PULL the fluid from M Cyl thru the wheel cyl
and into a small reservoir- no more Mayonaise jars.
and
if You get the vacuum/pressure guage you can check various items on your
modern cars that are vacuum operated, such as heater controls, egr valves,
etc.  Or with your car running you can apply vacuum to your vac advance and
see or hear what it is doing, be it old or new car.
They also have a simple thingy that allows U to invert a quart or pint of
brake fluid over your master cylinder (check for clearance first!!!) and now
you need not replentish the master cyl as you bleed each wheel.  yes takes a
bit to get used to but I have used MityVac for about 4 years now and its a
MUST HAVE.
For my 56 single non power brakes I hadda modify one of their cover plate for
the automatic fill device for master cyl but it works fine, just needed to
relocate a hole.
I did save a few bucks since I bot it at Barrie Canada meet as EAstwood was
closing up their booth.
Some of the larger auto supply stores might have em too.  There is a full
professional line of mityvac pumps  but U want the hobbyist grade.  Yes it is
a plastic pump but Dor 3 and Dot 5 have no effect on the plastic.
Watchit if U order a Mityvac.  There is a 'professional' version for about
$70, it may include the guage and some other items.  If U order the basic
pump, it will do your brake bleeding and some misc.  Order the vac/pressure
guage after U get their catalog, likewise the automatic master cyl filler
(basically just a special cap for your fluid bottle and 3 various sized
adapter caps that replace the std m,cyl cover.
This allows U to order ala carte....
L.
And I can vouch for both Eastwood and Mityvac company, tho Mityvac may be a
tad slow.  You can probably find better prices than Eastwood BUT they gots
the goods!