[FWDLK] Tempory leave

Just a short note to all on the List,
    I will be tempory leaving the List from
April 19 til May 12.  If any one needs to contact me do it to my address
and I will get it when I get back.
    I'd give a list of top ten cars, but there are so many great ones out
there that I just can't get a list together.  I do like the 1930's Mopars
especially the 34 Plymouth and the early Imperials as well.
    Have a great time Moparing and we will catch up when we get back.

Jack Johnson    55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Door Club Coupe