[FWDLK] ITS ALIVE!!!!!

Fired up the latest 55 StRegis yesterday for the first time ever.  Damn it
sounds good- just like a new car.

Been redoing the car for over a year and decided to install a rebuilt Model
56 irrigation engine which I got with our 55 300 back in 89.   The engine
including rebuilt tranny was rebuilt sometime prior to that.  Sorry the
engine has the regular 55 heads and not the solid lifter irrigation set up!

Cranked over fine and started easily but have soft gas filter bowl gasket
sealing the carburetor inlet.  Does anyone know of a source for replacement
gaskets that can take todays gas?