[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] paint code book

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Graefen <wrgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Paul Schmidt <shmitato@xxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, April 19, 1999 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] paint code book

Paul:

You've got a legit gripe with Classic Motorbooks because it SURELY infers that Chrysler products from '45-95 inclusive are fully covered.

Tell em you want your money back.

Sounds like I'll be disappointed too when mine arrives.

American Automobile Paint Code Interchange Manual 1945-1995
by "Sessler, P"

Match your cars' paint exactly! Thousands of paint codes, along with the colors they represent are listed by year, by car maker, by division and, when appropriate, by model name. Filled with complete lists of paint codes used on passenger cars produced by GM, Ford Chrysler, and AMC from 1945-95. For each old or original code, the current code of PPG Industries (Ditzler) paint is listed. Sftbd., 7 3-8x 9 1-4"", 160 pgs."""

121451.......$9.95

W Graefen