[FWDLK] Auto insurance:

Fwrdlkrs,

I know we had this discussion some months back but does anyone know of
the best auto  insurance for us 1/2 year drivers...people who will drive
there cars about 6 months of the year and then have to put it away for
the winters.

I called a company that I don't remember, but they said I could only
drive the car to and from auto shows and maybe an occassional Ice cream
shop or two. And they only could give me the full year price. Does anyone
have suggestions as to who might be some of the best and the phone
numbers please...Again?

And does anyone know where to get a 1960 Mopar Parts Manual? And still
keep my shirt on taboot?

David VH