[FWDLK] Auto insurance:

Hi David,
My experience has been very good with Hagerty Insurance - listed in Hemmings
 every month.  Just informed,
INA (Independent Insurance Agents of North America) have taken over representing
 them in local areas - so
check your Yellow Pages for INA agents and call them to see if they are aware -
 if not, call the 1-800 # in
Hemmings for Hagerty and they will direct you to a local agent/rep.

On my two old registered cars, have cut costs by 70%, plus not limited to
 parades/shows - but to 2000 miles
each year - each car!

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society