Re: [FWDLK] Bumper Boyz

as a matter of fact, i do do business with bumper boyz,  their quality is
really nice and in reality.. the pricing is on the ball for what youare
getting-  show or very close to show quality.....   but their management..
thats a different story..  in the 5 yrs i've dealt w/them,,  my order has
never been correct.

i was supposed to pick up bumpers at englishtown..  placed the order in feb,
deposit on the charge, etc...  pablo never put the order through, so there i
was 4 days before the show.. i called + they said no problem, it was their
fault so i can get the 72 gto bumper there n they'll  ship my 59 plym bumper
to me.   well, i get there.. no idea of my order.. got the pont bumper.. then
end up snaggin me for another 20 to ship the thing.. gotta wait 4-6 weeks now
for it to come.

they say they buy cores outright-  true-  but dont waste your time.   i
lugged 3 extra cores for some loot off the bill,   they charge you 50- 200
for core charges, and even when u sell them that 200 core... they buy it for
10ea....  so i got 30 off for 300 worth of cores... they say thats because
they charge people for the guy who has to get the core + pay for it....  so i
think the next guys that buy a 60 buick, 78 nova, or 70's chev pickup should
only get charged 10 for a core if they dont have it.

anyway, when you finally get what you order and it arrives in 1 piece, you
should be happy.