Re: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#93645118:

Re: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#93645118: MoPar ...

In a message dated 4/20/99 11:45:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mjh@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Had to toot my own horn here guys, got several Powerflite and Torqueflite
  posters from the Forward Look coming up on auction in the next couple of
days.

 Title of item:  MoPar PWRFLT trans chart 4 plym dodge chry >>

Mark,
        This is just what I've been looking for!  I have the Torqueflite
Poster to match this one, and would like to reproduce the pair!  My bid is
in!!!

        I hope to have repros ready in a few weeks, for those who are
interested...

Steve