Re: [FWDLK] license plates

In Michigan:

Historical plates;

The car must be 25 years old or older.
Very restrictive.  Parades, Shows, Club events.  They told me I could not
drive the car to work 1-2 times a year, that is considered general
transportation!  Guess I would have to schedule some maintenance for it on
those days!  (I was with a friend once in a 30's vintage Cadillac and got
pulled over and hassled about why the car was out).
Choice of historical plate or an authentic plate (you have to provide it)
from the year of the car.
$30 for 15 years.

Personal plates;

$30 over normal cost the first time you register the plate.
$15 over normal cost each year thereafter.

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
99 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 4x4 Ext Cab Shortbed 5.3L Blue/Pewter.
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/Black Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/