[FWDLK] Plymouth Owners Club

I am filling out the paperwork for the Plymouth Owners Club, Inc.  They want
the engine# and body#.  Can someone tell me where (or if) there is a body
number on my 55 Belvedere?  Also, the car was built with a 6 cyl and now has
a V8.  The V8 looks a lot like the original V8 offered in the car.  See
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/images/pbengine.jpg for a picture.  I do
not see any tags on the block, although I have not crawled around underneath
yet.  Can someone tell me, based on the looks of the engine, where the best
place to look would be.  Also, am I looking for a tag or a stamp?

Thanks.

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
99 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 4x4 Ext Cab Shortbed 5.3L Blue/Pewter.
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/Black Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/