[FWDLK] Intro

Hi,
     Dave Agnew from Taupo, New Zealand here.Been a couple of weeks on
the listserver,courtesy of Glenn Barratt who told me of it's
existence.Glenn lives 180 miles north of me,in Auckland and owns a 1957
Plymouth Fury.
     Had a whole bunch of cars over the years,from a '23 Chev
Superior(!) to Brit sports cars(Lotus,Daimler SP250),and more than 30
motorcycles.
     In 1993, I went across to Australia to check out a '60 DeSoto
Adventurer which was for sale there,and came home with a Chrysler 300F
instead.
     It's been fun,had to build a new garage to restore the F in,it was
a runner but only just so I decided to have a go at a complete rebuild.
Dread to add up the bucks which have been sunk into the boxes and boxes
of new parts I've managed to find,but we're getting there.
     The car is a goodie,originally all it's life in Fresno,Ca(apart
from a short stay in Aussie),100% rust free and all there and
unmolested,just tired and in need of a lot of tlc !  It's terracotta
color,and has quite a few nice extras,a/c,power seats,tinted glass,7
button radio with foot search switch,power antenna etc.
     I've given up on predicting a date when it will be like new
again,those of you who have been through this scenario will understand.
I think the bywords are 3 times as long and 4 times the original dollar
estimate!!!! Or something like that.
     I spent a month in the USA in 1995,from California to New York and
points in between,and barring death or senility,will be in Fremont, Ca
in September this year for the 300 Club International's fall meet.
     Well done Dave Stragand and no doubt a few others for setting up
the Forward Look listserver
                                                          Dave.