[FWDLK] Introduction Message

Greetings to Everyone,

My name is Benny Pultanovich Jr. however I usually just go by my initials B. J.
I'am in the Western Pennsylvania area, and am the owner of a 1958 Plymouth
Belvedere 2dr. hardtop.  I'am pleased to be added to the Foward Look mailing
list, thanks to Dave Stragand.  For so long the Forward Look era cars have been
(overlooked) by the general public, I'am glad to see that there alive and well on
the internet.  I'am still learning this computer stuff, so when I figure out how the
scanner operates, I hope to post a few pictures of my car for everyone.

Best Wishes to All,

B. J.

P.S. my E-mail Address is bjpjr@xxxxxxxxx