[FWDLK] Intro and Need a Poly

Greetings:  I have been lurking on the ForwardLook List for a few weeks now,
and thought it was time for an intro (and a request for help).  My name is
Larry, and I live outside Akron, Ohio.  I have too many MOPAR projects,
including a '58 Coronet 2dr, 325/Powerflite (with parts car) and a '57 D200
pickup, original 315 poly, but without engine (and '56 parts truck) from the
"Forward Look" era.  I have had a '58 Royal 4dr sedan and a '58 Plymouth Plaza
in the past (as well as numerous B-body and E-body MOPARs from the '60s and
'70s).  Just got my 16 year-old son on the road in a '74 Duster.  My oldest
daughter's first driver was the '58 Royal (a real tank that would take the
bumps a teen gives out while offering maximum protection).  Anyway, glad to
belong to the list, and may have a few parts from the '56 truck if anyone is
interested (and the '58 Coronet parts car once I find what I really need for
my project).  My questions are:  Does anyone out there have a good Poly for
the truck?  What engines will accept the front-mounted engine mount found on
the '57 trucks?  What luck have any of you had adapting newer small or large-
block non-polys and newer torqueflites to these Forward Look trucks?
Appreciate all input.  Thanks.   LARRY