[FWDLK] tv to watch

I don't know if you have seen the segment, but the history
channel is doing a "roadside" program Friday and the promo
shows a 57? Plymouth station wagon and later the interior
of the 57. Might be a kick for some of you my age (older
than dirt, youger than God) who remember some of these roadside
oddities.
Jim