[FWDLK] '56 Desoto taillights lenses wanted

[FWDLK] '56 Desoto taillights lenses wanted

A friend of mine is importing a '56 DeSoto Adventurer (pretty rare
apparently) into England, and it is missing all of its taillight lenses. If
anyone out there has any or knows of anyone who has, I'd appreciate it if
they could let me know.

Finally saw my baby ('58 Plymouth Savoy 2 door hardtop) in the metal for
the first time today, after 8 months of fretting and waiting for it to
arrive in England. The car was last inspected in 1977, and after a fresh
battery and some juice down the carb, the 318 fired up and purred like a
kitten. Everything seems to work, including the parking brake (which
everyone I know guaranteed wouldn't), so it looks like I could be cruising
within a couple of weeks! Only things on the 'gotta have' list at the
moment are a brake servo and power steering, hopefully I'll pick these up
as I'm doing the car as a running restoration. These late 50's Mopars are
getting very popular over here, so expect a sudden decrease in them in the
States.....:-)

Anthony Knight