Re: [FWDLK] '56 Desoto taillights lenses wanted

Hillprint Studio wrote:

> These late 50's Mopars are
> getting very popular over here, so expect a sudden decrease in them in
> the
> States.....:-)

Oh yeah?  So you Brits want to play that way, eh?  Even after I get you
those shiny new taillights?

Remember "Lend-Lease", and the US bailing you out of a couple of wars
this century?  Maybe it's time for payback on that Lend-Lease deal...
You can start by giving us all of our MoPars back.  You guys will be
fine driving those Morris Minis & Crosleys, right?  =)))

-Dave