[FWDLK] Crossleys? Bloody Minis?

Dear Mr. Stragand,
I find your previous remarks about 'sticking to driving Morris Minis and
Crossleys' deeply offensive, and have taken legal advice on the above.
:-)))
Yours Sincerely
Anthony Knight
Anyway, I do think that Forward Look stuff is going to be the next big
thing over here, which is great for me as I love 'em - just lately we've
added my car (at last), a 1960 Fury 2 door coupe, a 1960 Dodge Pioneer and
a 1959 DeSoto Diplomat to the ranks. And Dave, those tail lights look
simply divine.....pity the rest of the car looks as though it's been sat on
by the Jolly Green Giant. But never mind......I could fix her up.....she
could be really tough (etc, etc........I'm now on my fifth viewing of
Christine this week :-)
Anth